KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (8-4) at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (10-2) Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 4:25 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium.

Not really all that surprising with the loose and easy style he plays.

Hes exciting to watch but he is fundamentally unsound and entirely reckless.

Kinda like an NBA scoring type kid coming outta college.

1 Like

Exactly. Lamar will be same thing with him running. Everyone thinks their qb is invincible. Till they arenā€™t.

That was some kinda awesome movement in the pocket by TFB to avoid the sack. No completion but Iā€™ll take what I get from a 42 year old.

The kick is blocked.

We have a game folks.

Wow. That was ridiculous.

Wise sacks Mahomes.

Iā€™m sorry to bring up the other sight. But those game threads are just sickening. Iā€™ve seen us up but 30 and they were still bitching.

Bitches be crazy.

1 Like

So mahomes looks ok.

1 Like

Ugh

Oh my goodness.

Oh boyā€¦

This isnā€™t good.

Tale of two sides. Mahomes starts 0-4 and then goes 8-11 for 150 yards.

1 Like

I do hope to be proven wrong, but this offense is not inconstant, it is very consistently mediocre.

I think in the fourth quarter of the season we just have to accept that weā€™re not that good.

1 Like

So many on pats planet think itā€™s Brady fault. The o line and receivers are awful. I donā€™t see how itā€™s Brady fault. I meanā€¦ he is human. He has had a pass or two thatā€™s off but he canā€™t do everything on his own.

I donā€™t think itā€™s all Brady,but he owns a fair share.

It hasnā€™t gelled, and itā€™s probably too late.

1 Like

Nice play to bat it away for Gilore.

1 Like

Defense playing hard.

Brady is not without blame.

They could still win (though itā€™s not looking good), but this team is disappointing to me, and what I thought they could have been in September.

So many flags.

Ive been a little distracted. Who is playing center?