'Jurassic World 3' Bringing Back Laura Dern, Sam Neill, Jeff Goldblum in Key...

1 Like

My memory may be faulty but didn’t Jeff Goldblum get eaten by a dinosaur in the original movie?

No…he made it up to the mothership so they could detonate the nuke with a Macbook hack.

1 Like

Was that before or after he was turned into a housefly?

Much after Brundlefly.

No, he was the star of the second Jurassic Park. He was up in that tree stand with his daughter.

The third one didn’t have him, but had Sam Niell back.

Yeah I was just reading…I would have bet a sizeable sum that Goldblum was the one who got eaten off the toilet. Never saw JP 2 or 3. Prolly won’t see 4.

No, that was the lawyer.

2 wasn’t bad, 3 was worse.

This is a whole new trilogy called Jurassic World. The first one starred Chris Pratt.

I have enjoyed all of them except lost world. The last two have been fantastic in my opinion.

1 Like

I was a little excited because since I thought Goldblums character was dead I thought maybe the dinosaurs in the upcoming movie had developed time travel.

1 Like

I have never seen one of these movies

1 Like

Lmao! Jurassic Park 2090!!

Mike you have your weekend set then!!

In a world where dinosaurs are thought to be extinct, a semi-irresponsible mad scientist uses DNA extracted from fossils to clone a team of dinosaurs. Along with this mad scientist, this ragtag bunch of dinosaurs, invents a time machine and travels to the future, joins forces with the sentient robots destroying humanity, creates a cyborg dinosaur that travels back millions of years to form a second ragtag group that averts the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs in the original timeline.

Jeff Goldblum

BOOM BOOM

Bruce Willis

BOOM BOOM

Arnold Schwarzenegger

BOOM BOOM

And as Amy the Amygdalodon…

Mila Kunis

BOOM BOOM!!!

This Fall…

Coming to a theater near you…

Jurrasic Terminator: Amygdalodon Armageddon

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMBOOM BOOM BOOM

30 seconds of silence

loud screech

BOOM

3 Likes

LMAO

That was brilliant. I legit laughed out loud LOL!!

1 Like