January 18 - Wings Day- šŸ¦ rule

Tyler, The Hatchet Wielding Hitchhiker looks interesting.

3 Likes

Season cant arrive soon enough

3 Likes

If we can get 12 or so wins out of Kluber & have him eat some innings Iā€™ll be very happy

3 Likes

Yes sir!

Oilers kicking it up a notch and playing good so that helps a bit but heā€™s around this time I miss baseba.

3 Likes

We watched it. Very good. I remenebr him from when he went viral. He did not do well with the fame, you should watch it Muse.

3 Likes

I hope he can satay healthy

I still would rather seal Sale and get someone else. I donā€™t trust he can stay healthy.

3 Likes

Little Colts stuff, Tyler

3 Likes

Already warched 15 mins will continue just due to title.

3 Likes

They better get this ship right! Hope they make a good call.

2 Likes

I remember when he was famous from that meme, he was world wideā€¦ He saved a person and he was famous around the worldā€¦ But I knew he was insaneā€¦ Just a weird hippie guy hahah. You will see more. Itā€™s a very interesting documentary.

Some people are just not meant to get famous. It goes to their head and I think really messed with certain people.

3 Likes

4 more hours of work for me ughā€¦ No sports on tv tonight. No Oilersā€¦ No footballā€¦

My godā€¦ What they hell am I going to watch.

3 Likes

May I suggest that you dance naked for Leah?

3 Likes

And since she will not want that, Bruins or Celtics?

3 Likes

Hmmmm a helicopter might be in order :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Making her watch that will for sure be a turn off LOL!!

3 Likes

True, seeing a winning team might do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oilers have won 4 straightā€¦ If that isnā€™t enough to get her in the mood nothing will lolā€¦

In all seriousness, Bruins look unstoppable itā€™s crazy!

canā€™t wait to see the Oilers beat the Bruins in the cup this year lol.

Actually, as it looks right now I donā€™t think anyone can beat the Bruins. Itā€™s a long season, but holy smokes they are unreal right now.

3 Likes

I think I am catch the cold that Ayden and Leah hadā€¦ Throat is starting to get sore ugh!! Dammit.

3 Likes

Not sure if I will be able to get Final tonight Jeopardy with me catching a cold, but I think Iā€™ll still be able toā€¦ We will see!

3 Likes