Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It was posted by the Sox on Facebook

2 Likes

I’m still thinking about that episode last night.

2 Likes

Sundance is starting L&O season one starting tomorrow morning. I hope we still see Abbie on WE TV.

2 Likes

The way the young girl looked at the boy in the hall at the very end. Chilling.

2 Likes

Not enough Abbie though :frowning_face:

2 Likes

It was. She did a great job acting that part.

2 Likes

Just had my chicken piccata. Nap time :sleeping:

2 Likes

I had ravioli… Now back at work… wishing I could nap.

2 Likes

Wish I was on the couch right now watching the Bills and Lions.

2 Likes

I’m watching Bills-Lions. Tied at 14. Turkey time in about 40 minutes

2 Likes

Enjoy buddy!

Sounds like a good game, Detroit has really been playing some good football lately! It’s actually quite impressive, if they had any sort of decent defense they could be slid this year!

2 Likes

I will just stay at work for now… And cry a little bit and count down 3.5 hours!

2 Likes

I’m feeling a little frisky… If Leah plays her cards right tonight, she might just see me naked.

2 Likes

2.5 now. Getting closer

2 Likes

Jack,

lots of reports saying with Jimmy G playing as good as he has, Trey Lance could be on the move and Indy could get him… There has been tons of tweets from experts saying this. They reported that on the Colts board… I have seen it quite a few times, and a lot of fans want him… I don’t know much about him, but if we have the chance at getting him I would take it!

2 Likes

Second thought… I dunno… I looked at his stats, he doesn’t seem that good. He’s still super young, so maybe has time to grow, but I personally think if we could draft Richardson that is the way to go. We need to finally develop a QB and make him ours… Lance I am not sure if he fits that spot or not.

2 Likes

Bills beat Detroit in a thriller… Wow I didn’t get to see the game but it seemed like it was a good one!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Regular J! tonight? I hope so :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hope everyone had a great day. I’m watching Dallas and giants

Dallas about to go up even more

14-13 currently.

2 Likes