Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

2 Likes

I’m around. Getting ready to watch the Buckeyes in the Rose Bowl. Hope everyone is relaxing & enjoying their day.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very quiet today. Hope everyone is having a nice evening

2 Likes

Quiet day. Reviewed my homeowners insurance policy, paid my real estate taxes, and channel surfed while resting this afternoon. Right now I’m playing games on the iPad and about to watch Better Call Saul.

2 Likes

I wonder how Tyler is doing :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hopefully recovered from last night. I also hope Leah is feeling better as well. I didn’t do anything today other than taking a walk this morning.

2 Likes

I thought a lot about mom and dad today. They married on January 1st.

2 Likes

[quote=“Joolz, post:28, topic:2239”]
thought a lot about mom and dad today. They married on January 1st.
[/quote

I hope good memories, Joolzie. I was close to my dad & he’s been gone now for 11 years. I think about him often. I can tell you this, when they made you they made a sweet, smart & caring woman. :hearts:

2 Likes

Awwe that’s a nice memory Joolz

2 Likes

I’m doing good. Having a small whiskey at company house

2 Likes

Looks like a nice time, Tyler

2 Likes

Thank you, Jack and Tyler. I lost dad in 1999 and mom last year. They would have been married 73 years today.

2 Likes

I just finished another episode of Better Call Saul. I wish I could binge watch like some folks do. I can only watch an episode or two at a time. I get so sleepy :sleeping: Maybe I should watch during the day.

2 Likes

Long time to be together.
You have good memories though & that’s a good thing. I hope you’re doing okay. Some days can be difficult I know. Especially the on the dates that events happened.

2 Likes

You & me both. I lose my focus when I try to do that.

2 Likes

Buckeyes won the Rose Bowl so that made me happy.

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Well, it’s that time. Enjoy the rest of your evening and sleep well, Jack and Tyler :heart:

See you tomorrow!

2 Likes

Nice and comfy now :grin:

2 Likes