Guardians ( Bieber) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 7:10

2 Likes

Get this damn win Red Sox!

2 Likes

Ok who farted in here!?!!?!?!?!?!

Joolzā€¦ Iā€™m looking your way.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh for christ sakesā€¦ Whitlock turning into a guy that can never stay healthy eitherā€¦ He missed most of the year last year, and now missing time again this year. Frustrating.

2 Likes

Just great. Man, these injuries

2 Likes

Story of the Sox the last couple years, so frsutrating.

2 Likes

Gonna miss the game, unless they have it on at the restaurant,ā€¦ but will likely have the crappy Jays game on. Oh well, Go Sox GO!

And always remember folks! Colts got Richardson!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll watch the game & the draft. Rounds 2-3 tonight

2 Likes

Richardson said in his presser he doesnā€™t want to sit on the side line and learn through a clip boardā€¦ he wants to learn through his play. I respect that a lot, but at the same time some of these young guys can have their confidence ruined so easily. If he comes out and starts 0-6 and has horrible numbers, itā€™s hard to say what that could do to a young kid like that. I think itā€™s best he learns the game from the sideline for a bitā€¦ Even the first 8 gamesā€¦ If we suck and are 1-7 or something, then he can playā€¦ Not much pressure, but starting the season might be a ton of pressure for the youngster.

2 Likes

Go with Uncle Rico but I would have a package of plays for Richardson to get him out a few times each game.

1 Like

Not everyone copes with pressure the way I do, you know??

Anyway folks!! I am out of here, I will be back in maybe 4 hours depending how the birthday party goes tonight.

2 Likes

This. I like that idea!!!

2 Likes

PB on J! tonight

1 Like

Batter up

1 Like

Leadoff single for Guards

1 Like

Here come the Guardians. Man, they are working Pivetta.

1 Like

1-0 them on a sac fly.

1 Like

2-0

1 Like

Rough start for Nate

1 Like