game thread April 30th, 2019 Somethings cooking in Boston...

the bats are warming up, the Bullpen is doing its job and Mushy is on the mound!!!

2 Likes

Any sort of offense today and we should take it. Porcello has been pretty solid his last couple of starts. Should give us 6 innings or more and keep the game in range. Just hope the bats show up.

My game time grub of choice for tonight.

1 Like

Of course I’m going to need a brewski to go with my portobello Philly steak.

I love the name “Shroominous” by Blank Slate Brewing, but the reviews on Beer Advocate are less than stellar. I may go for the Woodfruit Mushroom Brown. Off to the packie!

1 Like

I too am having steak tonight. With potatoes! :slight_smile: possibly a Corona to go with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

steak sounds good, can never have enough red meat

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

Heh. Had chicken salad then my friend was still hungry so we went to Taco Bell. You guys are so sophisticated. :slight_smile:
Time to have a beer.

Chavis really does look like a big leaguer so far in in young career.

1 Like

Tyler likes these starts. Tyler happy.

Leon drives in Chavis. 2-0.

Yup, the real deal. Just got another hit.

1 Like

Mitch with a 2-run shot. 4-0 Sox!

1 Like

I missed it. I have 3 tabs open with B’s C’s and Sox on. Dammit these are great times. :slight_smile:

5-0

Feeling good! Porcello has been outstanding.

1 Like

Nobody turns me on more than my wife. But when Rick plays like this. He comes damn close.

1 Like

Hahahaha!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Wait a second. I thought she was your girlfriend. You guys get hitched?

Well I call her my wife lol. We have been together long enough. Common Law I guess but it’s weird to say that lol. Our baby was suppose to be due Sunday. Needless to say he isn’t here yet and the misses is a tad cranky lol

3 Likes

Ah, OK. Well, best wishes for the new baby and your girl.

1 Like