Game Thread 28AUG2019: Red Sox (Rodriguez) @ Rockies (Lambert)

Rodriguez doesn’t have much individual history facing Rockies’ hitters. Collectively, they are 10-for-28 (.357 AVG) with 1 BB (.387 OBP) against ERod.

Rox must be trying out dudes from their AAA club, because, like last night, their starting pitcher has zero history facing the Red Sox.

2 Likes

well folks… we have won 7 of our last 10 games and have gained 0 games on a playoff spot. It’s a shame we played so god damn poor against Tampa and the Yankees and got swept because we are actually playing decent as of late other than losing to Philly. We aren’t making playoffs that much I know. However I shall still cheer this team on to the last day and then hope to hell Oakland can make noise in the playoffs. It would be cool to see Oakland win or even go to a World Series.

2 Likes

[quote=“TylerD, post:2, topic:965”]
I shall still cheer this team on to the last day and then hope to hell Oakland can make noise in the playoffs. It would be cool to see Oakland win or even go to a World Series.
[/quote]ABTMFY*

*anyone but the M F Yankees

2 Likes

Agreed!! I think realistically Houston is the only team that could knock the Yankees off.

1 Like

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Helmer and Walker in the booth again tonight. :yawning_face:

1 Like

Ugh these guys are boring.

1 Like

The announcers I mean.

They were just talking about how slow the pitcher is. My gawd, he’s brutal.

Squander

Settle down E Rod

Gonna watch No escape. I’ll check back for updates.

What a great movie. Pierce Broanan plays a crazy guy but a hero lol.

2-1 Sox.

1 Like

I figure E-Rod has 4 or 5 more starts left this season. Which means he has an outside chance at becoming a 20-game winner.

2 Likes

I fell asleep. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Well we are definitely doing our part. We have won 8of our last 11 games. You can’t do much better than that. Now we just have to hope Oakland keeps losing. We also have a four-game series coming up with Tampa that will be crucial. Still a speck of light at the end of the tunnel

1 Like

A six-year-old kid sitting behind me with his family pointed out to everyone around him wearing Red Sox gear whenever the Oakland or Tampa scores changed. After those games were over, he told us all exactly how many games the Red Sox would trail those teams if we won, or if we lost. And he didn’t even have a cell phone to check.

Kid was on top of it.

4 Likes

Now that is a young fan. Awesome.