Game Thread 25JUN2019: White Sox (Fulmer) @ Red Sox (Price)

That dog is far too cute to be an effective crime deterrant.

2 Likes

I feel so bad for him. My old boxer used to hide under the bed during thunderstorms and fireworks.

Goo looking pup TD.

1 Like

:rofl: He is handsome. Here he is playing frisbee:)

1 Like

Awesomeness!!!

Thanks man. Ya it’s crazy what storms can do to dogs. He never minded them before. But a twister hit close to the city and did a lot of damage and ever since that one a couple years ago he’s just terrified.

1 Like

Wow. I can only imagine what he went through. My boy would cower even if you pointed a finger gun at him. He heard our guns and was terrified ever since. But like your buddy he would protect us to the death.

1 Like

Wow. Like did he hear them hunting or just shooting practice? I’m sure my dog would go crazy if a gun went off too. Fireworks are bad too.

Yeah, were wete target shooting. He just never recovered from the noise.

Poor guy. Some dogs stuff like that never bothers and some it does. Guess they’re like people in that sense.

1 Like

Been raining all night in Boston.

That’s it folks!!! Another win

Somewhere I have a picture of my (late) dog hiding in my bathroom’s shower stall while I was running the vacuum cleaner through my studio apartment.

Somehow that mutt was smart enough to figure out that I never tried to vacuum the shower stall floor. :thinking:

1 Like

Fell asleep on the couch😡

My brothers German Shepherd won’t walk on non carpeted floors. He has to lay towels or blankets down thru the kitchen so the dog can go into the back yard.

1 Like

winning feels good

1 Like

Lol upload that picture hahaha.

Lmao what??? Hahahaha. Wow

What’s the dog’s name … Diva???

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Poor doggo. Maybe I should name my dog that. His name is Octane but he sure doesn’t act tough when it storms… Though he can walk on hard floor lol.

1 Like

my last two dogs have been fine with most noises and storms but the vacuum always spooked them.

1 Like