Game Thread 12JUL2019: Dodgers (Maeda) @ Red Sox (Rodriguez)

We got an insurance run. Couple more please.

Wait…how come when the Dodgers put in a relief pitcher he didnt give up a bunch of hits and walks? Is that allowed?

1 Like

Lmao.

Poor Benni. Two touch catches. Missed both :frowning:

E Rod was outstanding tonight.

1 Like

I just tuned in a little while ago so i didn’t see it, but you can’t ask for much more than 7 innings and 1 run against one of the best teams in MLB.

Now…do we pray for a typhoon? Or that the bullpen took some pitch better juice or made a deal with the devil or something during the AS break

2 Likes

Shaky start, but I will take 6+ innings and 3- runs from this guy every start and be happy with it.

1ER in 7IP is the bonus plan.

Twisted Minds Think Alike.

I was so rooting for a game-ending downpour after the sixth inning.

Edit: I just learned you can include a nested quote in your posts.

Gonna guess that Kayem dogs are kosher?

Edit: Nope. But apparently, they still make them in Chelsea.

Are Kayem franks kosher?
Kayem franks are made with only the finest cuts of meat and contain no by-products, fillers or artificial flavors; however, they are not certified Kosher. Kayem Beef & Pork Franks contain pork; however, our Lean Franks and Beef Franks do not. Our manufacturing plant has been certified for food safety by the newest global standard, BRC issue 7.

1 Like

Brockstar! 4-1 Sox!

1 Like

So close to a HR.

Agreed against the best team in the league too! Damn rain delay!

They’re killing all momentum :frowning: stupid rain

Its not raining a bit where I live

1 Like

Not here, neither. For once. Our “water year” in Colorado is threatening to break records.

The 2019 vintage Colorado spliff ought to be excellent.

1 Like

Joe Castiglione got to tour the Beatles’ birthplaces, Penny Lane, and the graveyard where Eleanor Rigby is buried.

Lucky Bastage.

Same here. Sunny and dry!! :slight_smile:

Well I’m gonna watch Hudson and Rex.

I don’t know what that is, but I flipped over to Diners Drive Ins and Dives

1 Like

Sean McDonough is breaking the balls of every other announcer in the WEEI booth.

What a wicked sahhh-castic bastid. Funny, though.