Game Thread 09.28.21: Red Sox (Sale) at Orioles (Zimmermann)

Less than an hour.

2 Likes

Go Sox.

2 Likes

Well it’s going to be a GD night for me. Tonight is full of shows that the family watch.

I have tried turning the TV to sports on these nights it didn’t go well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You need another TV :wink:

1 Like

Well, here’s a story. We had another one in a different room. That was the room I lived in watching our guys play and others. One year lightning hit the house and the tv was fried. Nothing but the tv. Thank goodness.

So, we replaced it. That’s the time we had two major hurricane hit the coast and add leak in roof and well room flooded. We are still working on that room.

Son offered to buy me one for bedroom but I prefer none there.

So, ATM we’re destine to having one set. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which is normally not a problem. The family indulge me with my avid fandom for a lot of sports. So, a day or two during the week is not a lot to ask.

Hubby makes sure I can view all my sports on tv so the least I can do is accommodate him now and then. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the tv I use now is a replacement for the former tv that was fried thanks to lightning. Yes, two lost TVs. Yeah, I hear how this all sounds. LOL

2 Likes

Thanks for the story and sorry for your losses. So nice of you to be accommodating :+1:

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

We’re playing O’s which is helpful right now but we’re playing the O’s which is not who we’ll see if we get to the playoffs.

2 Likes

Almost time for Wheel and J! and Sox!

2 Likes

Hope we have Eck in the booth.

2 Likes

Wow that’s insane I have never had lightning hit before. That’s crazy!

2 Likes

If we don’t win this. My god hahahah.

2 Likes

Let’s go Sox

2 Likes

Yes! We have Eck!

2 Likes

Woot!

2 Likes

Great, Bruins playing also tonight.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Going to put the game on shortly !

2 Likes

Just playing with the kiddo his day care is closed next two days. Kid had Covid.

I hate Covid so tired of it. Fuuuuck lol

2 Likes

I just peed as well. So there’s that.

2 Likes

How is little man? How’s Leah? She had doc app yesterday you mentioned.

2 Likes