Game Thread 09.10.21: Red Sox (Houck) at White Sox (Rodon)

Good morning, BSU!

3 Likes

Good morning, Joolz.

3 Likes

Good morning to you, johnlocke!

3 Likes

Morning folks!!!

Let’s get a win tonight!!! And keep this beautiful win thing going.

2 Likes

How is everyone?

2 Likes

Morning man. I’m doing wonderful and frustrated at the same time because of the same person. Have a deeply philosophical argument with Chara which I live for but am frustrated cuz I feel like I’m banging my head against a wall. :rofl:

Hope your Friday goes well.

3 Likes

Good morning to all.

A win, a win, here for a win.

2 Likes

Good morning, Tyler.

It’s early, but so far, so good.

2 Likes

Good morning, Muse. Nice to see you.

2 Likes

Back attha, girlfriend.

2 Likes

Ugh man :frowning: I hope one day it works out for you buddy. Maybe I can cast some kind of love spell on her… want me to give it a try?

1 Like

Yes I hear that, lots of coffee is needed!

2 Likes

Morning Muse!!! Good to see you again!

2 Likes

When baseball season is over I am going to be sad :frowning: This little family will go so quiet as it usually does with the rare appearances of us saying “wow it’s been a while, I am watching bla bla movie, or reading bla bla book” lol

2 Likes

Yes please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As I read this thread I was thinking the same thing. You know, the Circle thread on Patriots Planet used to be kinda like this when we had more posters in that thread. Maybe we could start posting our silliness there. I don’t think there’s a “like” limit :grin:

2 Likes

There’s also a daily theme in the Circle thread and that’s fun.

2 Likes

I ventured in there once and it appeared to all kindsa cat stuff. Ugh!! Haven’t been back since. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I been thinking on this for a few days.

I was also in a line with Joolz.

I was going to ask you all if you wanted to stay even after the season and just pick a topic a week or day or whaterver and just chill here as well.

1 Like

I have a friend that is like kind of a witch ahah, I will see what she can do for you buddy :slight_smile:

2 Likes