Game Thread 09.08.21: Rays (McClanahan) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

Yes I like egg salad sandwiches, but a lot of people don’t… I guess it’s an acquired taste or something hahaha.

20 mins and counting whoooop.

I only did the thread that I did because Joolz suggested it in one of the previous threads.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had never thought about doing one. And why not?Maybe he’s the key to turning our season around.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love eggs salad sandwich a lot. It’s a good go to food when you can’t think of anything to eat and you always have eggs in the house, you know?

LMAO, he is the face of the Matrix… he might turn this second half around hahahahahhaha

Exactly, that is how I feel too! And I also love deviled eggs… OMG, so good

Amen, brother, to deviled eggs. Yum!

1 Like

Jammin’ to Pantera as we speak, Getting this shit rockin’. I’m in on this game with you guys unless someone comes and drags me out. LMAO.

Freaking Go Sox.

2 Likes

Okay, here goes.

The EVOO Story

Mike/Mikie/Mikiemo referred to Eovaldi as EVOO. EVOO is a Rachael Rae catchphrase. So, every time Eovaldi was the starting pitcher, Mikie and Joolz would post pictures of Rachael. The one I posted with her holding her EVOO dispenser was a given, but there were other pictures.

3 Likes

That is such a cool story. Do you know why it is her catch phrase?

1 Like

And yes, let’s go Sox!

2 Likes

Extra Virgin Olive Oil but she says, “E-V-O-O”

1 Like

A bunch of cats just came over to drink and throw horseshoes but I’m good for a while for the game. A little peace is OK once in a while. This summer has been amazing but a break before 1 am is good once in a while. LMAO

2 Likes

Thanks, Joolz.

:two_hearts:

2 Likes

I knew a 20-year-old virgin once, spent 10 incredible years with her, and olive oil came into play a few times.

Sorry, this topic has me all over the road. :rofl: :upside_down_face: :heart:

1 Like

Just about game time.

Let’s rock this.

https://youtu.be/8fPf6L0XNvM

1 Like

John, I call it the Tyler effect.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :heart:

1 Like

Quiet game thread coffee