Game Thread 09.08.21: Rays (McClanahan) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

I come here for the entertainment as well through the posts. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have enough going on with work and then going home and watching a little man. Take a break if you want.

2 Likes

Lol me too! If I came here strictly for the games I would be depressed most of the time lmao.

1 Like

With that said… I am drinking a pepsi and that really tends to cheer me up and keep me in high spirits. lol

1 Like

Protestors aren’t making it in the building. 5 cops, 4 security guards and the commissionaires are standing at the doors.

Guess when you yell at the top of your lungs, and swear saying this is bullshit you don’t get let in the building… What a shocker lmao.

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:(out of likes)

2 Likes

Yup :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not me. Not yet.

1 Like

Well, I was going to quote you but it won’t let me.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

Ya the quote function on phones can be a pain in the ass I find. If it’s just a couple words, it works great. But trying to high light a couple lines and emojis I find difficult. Such a pain hahahah.

1 Like

So here is my story of the day.

I got a tiny coffee stain on my brand new light blue polo shirt. So I tried one of those Tide To Go Pens. THEY SUCK ASS!!! It legit just left a white stain on my shirt lmao!!! They are fucking pointless… How are they even a thing??? It just made the tiny little stain worse lmao.

1 Like

Picture for proof

Sorry about your shirt, Tyler :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Oh, that’s not the problem with me with the quotes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not having problems highlighting but when I press quote nothing happens.

1 Like

Sorry about your shirt, Tyler. I have never used them before but my sister has and they always seem to work for her so I don’t know

I think I’ll watch tonight until such time as it becomes a blowout. If it does, and Sox are losing terribly, I’ll change the channel.

1 Like

Tyler, should I break out the EVOO mojo? coffee

1 Like

Well I can’t turn it on before 8:00 so I’ll see how we’re doing.

1 Like

I’m starting to think I have jinx this website.

1 Like

Thanks Joolz

Hopefully I can wash this stupid stain out

Damn coffee. Sometimes can be hard to wash out.