Game Thread 06.04.21: Red Sox (Eovaldi) at Yankees (King)

I actually love intense games. Gets my blood going.

2 Likes

I agree. I do too

As long as we win and it isn’t game 7. Legit those games nearly kill me lmao

1 Like

Getting my heart rate going. Cool

Giving me a heart attack. Hmmm not as cool :joy:

1 Like

Sawa wow!!! Dude is lethal

The Jackie Chan of baseball

That sounded racist but really wasn’t meant that way.

2 Likes

Game 4 ALCS 2004 against these guys was the most intense and greatest baseball game I have ever seen. And with the victory and the subsequent collapse by the Yankees to the biggest choke in sports his was cathartic to the extreme.

The world series was anti-climactic as we swept St. Louis easily.

I live off the intensity. Think of all the tight-ass Pats games over the years. Most games seemed like they were 3 point games.

Great stuff.

1 Like

Sawamura gettin’ it done.

1 Like

Not racist at all. I totally got it and it made me chuckle cuz it’s true. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“I gotta have it”

Drink!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve heard “pair of shoes” yet :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I was just getting into baseball then so I wasn’t die hard then. To be fair I was like 17. I wasn’t huge into baseball but it was that year that actually made me a die hard fan!!! I have legit gone back and watched that series about ten times ply by play lol

1 Like

Lmao we haven’t!!!

1 Like

Sawa dealing. Holy man! He’s on tonight

1 Like

What a dirty pitch. Oh my god !!!

1 Like

I’ll drink to this !!!

1 Like

Sawa we are not worth. Great pitching.

1 Like

One more inning.

1 Like

I bought the entire playoff run on DVD and ripped them all to my PC. MY PC is the center of my home theater, so whenever I feel the need for glory I just pick up the remote. :slight_smile:

I also have every Pats game from 2001 on and every Superbowl ever played. It’s a beautiful dam thing. And I can see time years down the road when the Pats suck and I can start from game 1 of the Dynasty and relieve the entire 19 years. Plus what whatever greatness comes from Hoodie in the post-Brady era.

2 Likes

Freaking nice!

3 Likes

Wow, man that’s awesome!!!

I would get every Colts super bowl. But that would be 4. And 2 of them were disappointing lmao. Two were before I was even born hahahaha.

I will say, the next time you hang out with that girl you guys should watch fever pitch. I am normally not big on chick flicks without one is awesome

Let’s get some insurance runs!

1 Like