Game Day Thread - Red Sox (E-Rod) @ Rangers (Lyles)

Bases loaded with no outs. We have the lead but would have like to see more damage. Poop.

1 Like

Brutal E Rod.

1 Like

WTF? Squander? I stepped away and thought for sure they would break it open.

Crap!

1 Like

Pitching just isn’t there. Unreal.

1 Like

Shutting down for the night.

Goodnight, Tyler and johnlocke (?)

Good luck Sox!

2 Likes

Night Joolz!

7-6. Come on bats.

I’m having thoughts about bailing on game threads here. Seems kinda silly and I’m really just talking to myself. No offense, Tyler. I see you are more active on Sox Talk and that way you won’t have to post in both places.

Maybe I’m just tired and cranky.

I think I have close to the same posts on both. But the problem with this one is I think after 6 straight posts, you can’t really post anymore until someone else does. I’m more active on talk sox because there is quite a few over there. There really is just you, me and Mark on here. But I still love posting here. I enjoy posting on both. I’m also on two different Colts forums that are similar to this. One is busy and one isn’t. I like posting on both.

I mean, if you bail then ya I won’t lie I probably wouldn’t post because it would be pointless haha. But I do enjoy still with Yakutsk the three of us. With that said, if you want to bail and aren’t interested anymore that is totally fair. There are plenty of game threads where it’s just me posting, I don’t mind. I post just as much here thought as I do on talk sox for sure. But a lot of times there isn’t anyone around in here so I can’t post anymore

Shitty loss. Pitching wasn’t good enough.

Maybe we post tomorrow. Depending on what Joolz decides to do.

1 Like

I was just venting my overall frustration. Again. I’ll start a thread ashamed

1 Like