Game Day Thread 10.11.21 - Rays (who cares) @ Red Sox (E-Rod)

WE HAVE A SERIES TO WIN FOLKS!!!

Let’s do this.

3 Likes

I’ll be with you all I. Spirit tonight

We have a big thanksgiving supper at leahs parents. Game will be on but I won’t be on my phone much

2 Likes

Good morning, Tyler. Enjoy Thanksgiving :turkey: You will be missed.

2 Likes

Thanks Joolz!!!

I’ll try and make the odd appearance when I go pee haha. But her brothers are coming in from out of town who we don’t see so will have to visit

But I did tell them to have the game on. They realize how important it is

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a great day !!

2 Likes

Omg there is a Rays community on reddit

They’re still bitching about the call last night how the ball deflected and went over the wall. Cry me a River losers. That’s A RULE. Hard to comprehend I know, but the definition of a rule is as follows:

one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct within a particular activity or sphere.

“the rules of the game were understood”

Hence, this has to be called for any team big market or not. It was the right call because it’s in the rule book.

Regardless we hit a two run homer and won the game so it doesn’t matter anyway. Tampa has owned us all year and is now down 2-1. Funny they are trying to find a reason as to why they lost other than we are just a better team.

1 Like

Ok rant over lol.

1 Like

We won’t beat last game thread that’s for sure.

1 Like

800 plus might be the record forever lol.

1 Like

One day we will have to shoot for 1,000. Maybe if a game went into the 18 inning.

1 Like

Fitst of all, good morning y’all!

Yeah, I would be pissed also if that call went against us and if I was a fan of any team. I am just so friggen glad it is in the rule book so regardless it was the right call. Like it or not.

I forgot about Thanksgiving for Canada. I will have to reach out to my relatives who live in Canada.

I will probably pop in before the game since I am planning a nap or sitting on the couch soon due to some flare ups.

But, oh my gosh what a game! I am glad I recorded it. LOL

3 Likes

We didn’t think we would get 700. If we get another member or two who think like us it is so possible. LOLOL

Still in likes timeou. Oh well, I need to go do some stuff, Monday is always hectic.

2 Likes

Good idea! Hope you recover :disappointed: a nap sounds great. My kid had us up extra early. I won’t get a nap in unfortunately. Going to leahs parents in about 3 hours and spending the day and evening there. Her brothers come in around 4 , so should get a good visit in.

Need to stop at the liquor store and get some beer.

1 Like

Yes so true!!!

1 Like

Let’s finish this! Happy Thanksgiving, Tyler!

2 Likes

Damn the game hasn’t even started & my likes just ran out lol

1 Like

Thanks man!! Hope you have a great day!!

1 Like

Lmao this forum is so strange.

1 Like

Good morning/afternoon, OSUJack and Muse!

1 Like

I should be able to post a bit more tonight. A 7:07 start too. Me likey.