Game Day Thread 09.21.21 - Mets (Stroman) At Red Sox (E-Rod)

Let’s go for six!!!

Stroman has been very good this year and E Rod has been very bad (with a few good games) This won’t be an easy task that is for sure… Let’s just hope we can get a win any which way.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Off to watch a webinar soon, so will holler at you all later.

2 Likes

Good morning, BSU!

2 Likes

Good morning all!

Let’s go Sox!!!

Yes I won’t be too active today, getting things ready for my new job and have some training this afternoon. Going to be a busy next few weeks for me getting ready for the new job monday and then lots of training.

2 Likes

Great reason to not be here, Tyler. Congratulations again on this new opportunity. It is raining really bad right now which means the transformer across the street on my neighbor’s yard will probably cause loss of power. I think it is a rite of passage to be new and live on this street to have your power go out at least once every few months since the city won’t fix it.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks Muse!!

Ugh, yes ours goes out a TON! Our City Infrastructure is so terrible lol… I swear if it’s slightly windy the power goes out hahahahah

2 Likes

Than it is related to ours. A twig, a bird landing on it or a small breeze and viola. Out.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, definitely related.

2 Likes

Lmao ! I know the feeling!! hahahah

2 Likes

iPad battery drain update. Upon further inspection it looks like my screen is actually lifting/popping off. After some research this is most likely due to a bulging battery. Given the fact that it’s 4+ years old I decided not to fix it or replace the battery. I just ordered a new iPad Air from Amazon.

3 Likes

I’m not going to have access to the TV before 9:00 p.m. so it’s going to be a GD for tonight.

1 Like

Oh wow, good thinking!!! When do you receive that?

2 Likes

We will try and hold the fort as best we can. By the time I pick up my son, and have supper I will be tuning in later like I usually do. Also my spouse is teaching tonight from 6:00 till 8:00 so not sure how active I will be. I have to entertain my son hahahah

2 Likes

Should be a tough game, hope we get the win.

2 Likes

I just had chicken stir fry with teriyaki sauce

Was delicious

2 Likes

hey day is half over! NEAT

2 Likes

What does she teach if I may ask? That food sounds yummy. I’m about to have meatloaf with french fries and gravy

1 Like

Not 'til October 1st - 6th, but I can still used the old one.

2 Likes

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

2 Likes

I should be around for most of this, with the exception of time I spend with Matt and Mayim :grin:

2 Likes