Game Day Thread 09.17.21 - Orioles (Akin) @ Red Sox (Undecided)

I want 5 in my life time

Actually 20

20 is a good number lol.

2 Likes

When the Sox don’t have a chance of winning I always tend to root for the team that has had the longest drought That’s why I started rooting for the Cubs when they won that year

Sox fans know what it feels like to be in a drought.

Granted, I don’t watch the games. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol that’s a good way to do it. I do the same thing when we don’t make playoffs. I usually cheer for the under dog like Oakland or San Diego or something. This year, if we don’t do well I’ll definitely root for the Jays. It’s been so long for them. The fan base will be happy if they win a World Series.

2 Likes

Well, it’s time for me to find food. Afterwards I’m just going to chill a little bit. Hoping to be back for the game or Jeopardy that’s the goal. The plan. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

See you all later

2 Likes

Have a good afternoon, Muse.

2 Likes

Take care Muse

Catch you later.

2 Likes

I’m also going to eat something for lunch

Hmmmm.

1 Like

Buns with butter lol.

1 Like

And a cola!!

Or water. Or ice tea.

1 Like

Alright, watching Martyrs Lane. It’s a horror movie on Shudder

I shall report back later how it is.

1 Like

Update. I turned it off. 50 mins in and nothing happened. All talking. Ugh

I hate when horror movies take an hour to get into it.

1 Like

Trying something else now.

1 Like

The beautiful mind and soul carried in the body that is the hotness of Chara is here and we’re talking all kindsa immense things. Jo bowed out and is taking a nap on my bed.

That is the amazing thing about me and Jo. We are best friends with much more, our worlds couldn’t be more different but we respect nd love each other so much we just let each other do our own thing and wish each other all the best with finding our next and best people to be with.

I would easily and happily spend the rest of my life with Jo but for 4 years she has been shooting me down. That seems too be changing greatly recently.

We’ll see what happens.

2 Likes

Good luck buddy!!

1 Like

I’ll miss the first bit. Have to get my son from daycare and supper

But will catch most of it.

1 Like

I’ll hold the fort. Well, before and after Jeopardy.

1 Like

I know I can count on you!!!

I’ll be here till 7:45 so might miss the last bit when the football game starts.

1 Like

Let’s hop Sale has another great game

1 Like

No lineup yet and I won’t be around to post it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hmmm me either I’ll be getting my kid

Weird there is. No line yet.