Game Day Thread 09.14.21 - Red Sox (Nate) at Mariners (Anderson)

I need to watch the highlights on my lunch

Sounded like an excellent game !

2 Likes

When I saw it was 17-10 I thought ravens had it hahaha.

1 Like

Well, already out of likes. I didnā€™t take too long since I used up a lot yesterday.

Iā€™m behind today by saying hey to you guys.

But, hey!

Got to get up soon and start cooking dinner early

2 Likes

Canā€™t hurt coffee

EVOO

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao that didnā€™t last long. Wow.

2 Likes

lol good work Joolz

She worked last time bahahahaha.

2 Likes

Bologna sandwich time for the win.

1 Like

1 Like

I did about 50 to 75 yesterday and it hasnā€™t been a full 24 hours so thatā€™s my thinking on it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I love bologna sandwich. Grew up eating them and I still do.:+1::+1:

I just made some burritos they just went to the oven and pretty soon the house will be smelling really good. LOL

I also cooked some Spanish rice and Iā€™ll probably do some type of fruit thingy LOL for dessert for them.

2 Likes

Me too!!! My spouse hates them so more for me lmao!!

2 Likes

I still find it funny the Raiders have a receiver named

Hunter Renfroe lol.

2 Likes

It is.:slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m reading article how they should move Bogart to a different position. How we need to start thinking about the next shortstop.

It also mentions that every year he takes less money because he wants to stay. Sounds familiar, anyone? I sure would hate to see him go cuz at bat he still delivers which the article states

2 Likes

I would hate to lose him too. Heā€™s a one of. A kind player

Our entire defense is awful pretty much we need some upgrades.

1 Like

I agree with everything. I donā€™t want him to go but our defense definitely has to be improved somehow some way. Article was saying not to trade him off but just to move him to a different position like other shortstops have done in the past

2 Likes

Ya we just seem to find ways to lose in this second half. Either the starting pitching hasn;t been good, or the bullpen blows it, or the offense is inconsistentā€¦ Now itā€™s the defense. Itā€™s just a losing mentality unfortunately. I hope we can somehow make playoffs, but this team just is not performing very good at all in this second half. Even if we do make it, we will get smoked by the Blue Jays.

1 Like

The Jays are ending the season on that amazing hot streak. Iā€™m not sure who can stop them in the American League right now

2 Likes

We are 18-22 since the Start of Augustā€¦ We arenā€™t even an average team at this point in this second half of the seasonā€¦

At this point, I donā€™t know if anyone can stop the Jays hahaha. Canada is exploding with happiness right now lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had anything against the Jays like you do. LOL

Heck, I had nothing against the Expos either. It is what it is. Not many games left weā€™ll see how it looks

2 Likes