Game Day Thread 09.12.21 - Red Sox (Pivetta) at White Sox (Lynn)

Almost football time!!

1 Like

And almost Sox time.

1 Like

Hola!

Man, hungry.

Not sure about Sox it is right about when food will be ready. Will try to log in.

Pats at 4:25pm. So, excited!

Bama avid fan for years so will see how my boys on both sides do.

Still,

Go Red Sox!
Go Patriots!

Hopefully I can put some comments into this thread but we’ll see.

Need to go start on salad.

Wendy is awesome!

Arby is awesome!

Hmm, I think I’m caught up on thread. :rofl:

TTYS

This weekend has gotten away from me with Red Sox, college :football: and professional football along with weekend stuff to do.

2 Likes

Hell ya!!!

Patriots need to get off to a good start today. Bills are going ti be crazy tough again so Pats need a strong start

I’m not expecting a win for my boys against Seattle. That team is damn tough. But I’m hoping like hell they surprise me today!!

Maybe you mentioned it already but what are you having for lunch?

2 Likes

Short beef ribs with carrots and rice, side salad, Hawaiian sweet rolls, and vanilla ice cream with ribbons of chocolate through out.
. There you go. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, back to prepping.

2 Likes

BK Jr. Whopper with cheese, no mayo, fries and iced coffee (made at home)

1 Like

I haven’t kept up. Who is starting at QB for you guys today?

1 Like

Wow that sounds amazing

1 Like

Damn that also sounds delicious

I’m counting the minutes down to when I can order food lmao. It’s 10:13 here ugh.

1 Like

Wentz is my man!

2 Likes

Wentz gets hurt a lot but you can’t say the guy isn’t tough. Was suppose to miss the first 6 weeks and he’s playing today haha.

2 Likes

Yeah, That was the last I heard.

I’ll be watching your game with interest and also the Bills-Steelers game. Should be a really good one.

2 Likes

Ya buddy! Both games should be excellent. I’m nervous to see how Wentz does. This is a big opening game at home.

Bills and Steelers will be tough. Steelers have a good defense as always but their rapist qb isn’t near what he used to be so I think Bills win.

2 Likes

Some hot-ass blonde chick on the NFL Network just called for the Colts win 24-22.

1 Like

That is a smart girl!!! She knows what she is talking about hahahaha

I hope so man. It’s going to be a hell of a tough game.

2 Likes

It’s go time!!!

Kick some ass Wentz and prove these haters wrong

And let’s go Red Sox. Blue Jays officially moved into a playoff spot.

Canada will go nuts if Jays make playoffs hahaha.

1 Like

I put on my game day underwear.

Grey with holes but they’re good luck!

2 Likes

Tremendous NFL tribute to the devastation of 9/11 and the hope and defiance and brotherhood we all shared on 9/12.

Be like 9/12.

3 Likes

Ya man that was amazing!

1 Like

Totally teared up watching the Pats Joe Andruzzi running out onto the field with flags flying for the first game back. He comes from a family of NY firefighters who were heavily involved that day at ground zero.

Beautiful…

3 Likes