Game Day Thread 08.12.21 - Rays (Rasmussen) @ Red Sox (Houck)

Lol! I like my whiskey, I generally only drink a bit… 4 ounces… Maybe 26 ounces tops.

1 Like

Well growing up I never drank. Seeing my mom’s boyfriend drunk got me mentally all over the place. He was a mean drunk.

Once I got older and I tried it turns out I have an ailment where if I drink I will bleed.

Yup, red flags all over Muse should not be drinking. LOL

2 Likes

Oh damn, ya best not to then… That is scary!!

I really only drink on Friday and Saturday’s. Generally Saturday I have 5 or 6 beers nothing crazy. Friday I have whiskey, and it really just depends… Our 2 year old son has us up at 6:00 a.m. every day so I try to only have a couple drinks… Couple weekends ago however, I probably had close to 15 or 18 ounces of Whiskey and was not feeling really good the next day lol.

1 Like

It is. Especially when people don’t believe you and try to give you alcohol or make fun like I am lying.

Yeah, kids make all the difference in soooo many ways. I swear I smelled a beer cap and got a buzz from it. LOLOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

I don’t understand the “force someone to drink” thing… My older brother doesn’t really drink other than a very occasional beer and I could care less… I would never force him or anyone to drink. I like to have beverages on the weekend but doesn’t mean everyone does or can.

Same thing with drugs… I don’t do any drugs, not even weed… I have nothing against anyone who likes them. I have a lot of friends that love mushrooms and weed. Now if they try to force it on me that is something different. Different strokes for different folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do wine now and than, that is my extent. And to be honest the taste of alcohol is not appealing to me. I am sure though it has a lot to do with my envirnoment and a mean drunk.

One of my doctors years ago offered to give me a script for weed. Granted there was no place to purchase it and it was still illegal in this state, and stil is, so was not sure how that was going to work out. LOL

Between doc appt, medicines and all I am not oppose to it like I use to. Knowing it helps people who have Alzheimer’s and dementia and more I say more power to that.

I would give it a try if it helped the pain go away especially if it is cheaper than what we pay now.

Boy am I derailing this thread.

LOL

2 Likes

Lmao all good! It’s nice to know more about the posters!

Yes the taste of alcohol doesn’t appeal to everyone. I love the taste of Whiskey… I drink mine straight actually with ice! The thing with alcohol for me, it HAS to be cold! I can’t stand warm alcohol no matter what it is… Warm whiskey or warm beer will nearly make me puke. The only warm alcohol I can have is a quick shot like tequila but even then I will gag lol. But if you give me whiskey with ice, I can drink that all day long mmmmmm… Ice cold Whiskey, nothing better in my opinon. Wisers Deluxe is my go to!

Same can be said for Weed though… I don’t get how some people like the smell of it… I legit think it smells like skunk hahaha, but some people absolutely love the smell of weed so again, to each their own…

I am stuck at work for another 4 hours !!! UGH, damn day is dragging.

1 Like

I am not a fan of the smell either. LOL

My mom and I went to Paris years ago with the French club I was a part of. We get onto the metro and I smell IT. But not know what IT is I ask my mom who does not want to tell me. LOL But maybe she didn’t know.

I am sure by the time the gang got off the metro I was feeling happIER.

Yuck to four more hours. I have paperwork to do but yet here I am. LOL

2 Likes

Lol. Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is weed or skunk LOL. Well, the day is almost done for me. Just have to get through these next couple hours and then home for a couple of days. It is supposed to be very hot this weekend

2 Likes

Cool, that it is almost done.

I live in hot as Hellville for a while now - be safe and keep hydrated buddy.

2 Likes

That’s the great thing about this site, especially game threads. They often go way, way off the rails. In particular when it’s a Yankees/Sox game :grin:

3 Likes