Game Day Thread 06.13.21 - Jays (Ray) @ Red Sox (Perez)

Pathetic is an understatement. A beatdown of epic proportions. Jays hit 8 homers. Yes, so glad I turned it off.

1 Like

Yup. Sox keep this up and we wonā€™t be in a playoff spot much longer.

1 Like

Hehehe. You guys are like most Sox fans that live and die with every game, this is a marathon guys, and we have additions coming.

And letā€™s not forget most didnā€™t even have Sox even relatively successful this year.

I personally am pleased with where we are at. :slight_smile:

just my 2 pennies.

2 Likes

I am pleased where we are at as well, I certainly didnā€™t expect this but my only thing is we arenā€™t even being competitive. Jays absolutely dominated us yesterday and today and itā€™s not even close

Astros outscored us something like 34-13 in two series. Almost tripled us in runs.

They showed a stat today, in the last 24 games we have the worst starting rotation in the entire league. Not one of the worst, not second worstā€¦. THE WORST and it wasnā€™t even really closed. The friggin Pirates have a better rotation than us lol. So although it was just one game, this starting rotation has been atrocious for the last 24 games now. If we keep it up we will be out of a playoff spot completely. Tampa is now 2 full games up on us, and we just seem to be getting worse and worse. The starting rotation needs to be addressed badly. The bullpen and offense is fantastic, if we had two or three capable starters we would be a threat.

2 Likes

Oh, heck. Iā€™m just venting. Iā€™m still here, arenā€™t I? Itā€™s not like Iā€™ve given up. :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha exactly

I live and die with the Sox. I love them forever, just these last few games have been cringe worthy lol

Back to Joolz mojo today. Letā€™s get a win and tie this series up.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right, they play them again tonight. Go Sox!

2 Likes

Yaā€¦ā€¦ not sure thatā€™s a good thing lmao.

Actually it is, the last two games have left a bad taste in my mouth. I donā€™t want the series to end like that, so letā€™s make tonight competitive.

2 Likes

Cora spoke about the pitching the last week and he was nothing nice about the starting rotation. Weā€™ll see how this goes.

Fucking Go Sox!!!

2 Likes