Game Day a thread 08.28.21 - Red Sox (Nasty Nate) @ Indians/Guardinas (Quantrill)

Afternoon game for me! Let’s keep this winning thing going. It’s fun!!

2 Likes

I’ll keep a daily blog in this game thread to update you with my life

2 Likes

I’m going to pee now and then moments after will brush my teeth

2 Likes

New update. Toddler won’t sit down even though I told four times. Damn kid

And I’m going to eat some banana bread.

2 Likes

New update:

Octane is having a nap after a long hard morning or doing nothing lol

3 Likes

Update

Drinking chocolate milk.

1 Like

Well, I just use what little likes I had on you. You are welcome. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This afternoon is very busy. I have appointment to video chat with someone at 2:30 pm who I can’t visit due to Covid. I had to cancel my trip to Maine because of Covid so I can’t visit my loved ones right now.I have the game at 4:05 pm than my virtual book club at 5:00 p.m. followed by UFC at 7:00 pm for prelims. It is mostly my book club that’s going to interfere with the game, lol, but I’ll be here before and I’ll come after. I’m already expecting myself to leave early. LOL Cuz I love hanging out with you guys.

I can’t believe it’s already 12:00. This morning has flown as well.

2 Likes

Thank goodness for a 4:05 game

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

4:05 games really cramp my style. I have to start on Gameday and my help comes at 5:00 for my dinner. I should be able to watch and post at about 6:00 - 6:30 or so.

1 Like

Whenever you show up, Joolz, we’ll be happy to see you.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

My bookclub is 5:00-6:30 pm. She added a half hour but it was needed. But I’m thinking an hour and I’ll scoot. That is the plan anyway. LOL

1 Like

NN on the mound, woohoo!

1 Like

Ugh, really?

“Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 1 hour.”

1 Like

I’m so tired of COVID :disappointed: ugh.

Very busy day for you!

Wow. What the hell. Clown needs to get back to you. Seems you only get a few that makes no sense.

I might nap before the game. Lol

Okay, I’m back to not understanding how this works as far as limits running out the time period that we have to use them and etc

1 Like

I can always reply to every post with this: :heart:

It will drive the post count up too!

My refrigerator is making strange noises.

1 Like