My first game thread. Let’s go Sox!

3 Likes

Good morning & happy Saturday, BSU

3 Likes

Good morning, BSU :coffee:

OSU mojo, FTW!

Have a great day, everyone!

3 Likes

We really really need Nasty Nate to be on point today. Get the split & head home.

3 Likes

Going to visit my 84 yr old ma, she lives in a retirement community, but I will be back this afternoon.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone.

I hope you have a nice visit with your mother, OSU.

3 Likes

Have a nice visit with your mom, OSUJack!

Thanks for starting the game thread :grin:

2 Likes

Enjoy your visit with your mom my man!!!

Sorry folks, I won’t be around for this one :disappointed: can’t believe I am going to miss this one. Ugh. Stupid afternoon game

Have a great day everyone.

3 Likes

I might be around for the first hour, disappear and then back at about 6:30 or so.

You will be missed, Tyler :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I should be around for it since my college football team don’t play until 8:00 since they know I love late games.They know I love it so much they are doing it next week also. How swell of them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll be with you in spirit!

1 Like

coffee

EVOO

1 Like

@johnlocke you better have your lady friend over today lol

2 Likes

Time to pee

This has been brought to you in part by

Lots of coffee.

1 Like

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

1 Like

JCVD MOJO

1 Like

Let’s tie this series up.

1 Like

This game is so important because our ace is going today. If we lose with a good performance from Nate, this series is likely over

2 Likes

Thank goodness I looked at the times. I thought the baseball game was at 4:25 and I thought my college football game was at 8:00. The baseball game is at 4:00 and the college football games at 7:00.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go memory!!!

:tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face:

I will have to turn the game at 7:00 assuming they’re still playing.

I will be back, right now I need to get some food. And since I know people like to know what each other is having for breakfast, lunch or dinner, I’ll be having fried chicken with french fries and either baked beans or collard greens depending if they have collard greens. Which I don’t think they have on Saturday.

BBS

3 Likes

Sorry for slacking on my first thread but Jack is now in the house!

4 Likes