Game Day - 07 24 - Orioles(Means) @ Red Sox(Eovaldi)

Holy crap!!! 3 days!!!

Starting lineups are still to be determined.

2 Likes

Time for some mojo!

EVOO

2 Likes

This mojo is what had our offense looking damn good last night

Pitching on the other hand could use some work lol

1 Like

I just started watching Ozark and it may impact my game watching time.

3 Likes

Damn good show, Joolz.

3 Likes

Yes, therefore the problem. I am only able to watch an episode or two each night and hate to stop. There’s so much going on and my memory is awful. I’ll easily forget things :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Lmao. I did the same but with sons of anarchy

Such a good show as well. I also am not getting the mlb ticket this year to waych all the sox games. Not worth it to spend sixty bucks on 60 games I. My opinion. So I’ll just get to watch the ones where they play the jays and yankees

1 Like

I have 1.5 hours left… Must finish soon!!!

I'm watching Chelsea and Liverpool so I can see where the Sox budget went
1 Like

I’m drinking beer watching sox and jays. Godley pitched well through three innings.

1 Like

1 Like

I just dunno, I dunno if I will watch with the recent events surrounding Fenway and the organizational leaders.

I may cuz as Jo said to me, “Sports is one of your major joys, just watch and ignore the negatives”

1 Like

2 Likes

being the last man standing is why?

Who is on the staff, no Dick Pole I see

Man oh man here we go!! Pitching will be a big question mark. I think offensively we should still be ok.

1 Like

More Rachel mojo. No EVOO but maybe it will bring Thep and sprocketboy back :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lmao wtf hahahahahha.

1 Like

I’m gonna miss the game :frowning: ugh buddy is moving to BC next week and having a send off shindig at his house so I’ll be there tonight for a few hours.

1 Like

wear your mask :smiley:

1 Like