Friday, Sept 29- Boston (Pivetta) at Baltimore(Means)

Muse and Jack, what will you be watching?

3 Likes

Wrestling at 8 than wrestling at 10. But will switch probably to Lincoln Lawyer after the 8 pm show.

You?

3 Likes

Probably the Sox game as there’s not much else on tonight and I’m too lazy to search Netflix or Amazon Prime/Freevee

2 Likes

Sadly I have a long list of shows in a notebook to get to.

#MusieHasNoLife :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao us too and we are watching a documentary on netflix called victim/ suspect we need to finish

3 Likes

I just wish I had more time and less interruptions at night. I go to sleep early and my meds make me sleepy about an hour before so I can’t concentrate.

3 Likes

I’ll will have see what’s on.

3 Likes

I’m thinking Miami Vice while following Sox on Gameday

3 Likes

I checked my tv guide, a few of my shows will be back within 2 weeks so that will be fun

3 Likes

My problem is I get up early and fall asleep early.

Unfortunately Bama tomorrow doesn’t play before 9 pm tomorrow (seriously?) so Ill have to record the wrestling ppv. Well record both for when I fall asleep.

3 Likes

We are in bed most nights by 8:30. I used to be a night owl especially when Belle was colicky. Now no lol

But it’s Friday. I may stay up later

3 Likes

I got these THC gummies. Gonna try them tonight. See how they help with back pain

They’re very low. Just one MG of THC

3 Likes

Mississippi St. tomorrow. Should be no problem.
#RollTide

3 Likes

Woohoo a new crime series starts tonight.

3 Likes

Let’s hope so, Bama. We already have an early loss. We cant sleep over teams.

3 Likes

I may watch Duke tomorrow. Ive only watched their basketball but their football team is sweet this year. This is to hold me over until Bama.

Notre Dame though. Hmm

3 Likes

#NeedsALife :rofl:

3 Likes

Big ND fan. Except when they play the Buckeyes

3 Likes

Did you start Miami Vice from the beginning?

3 Likes

No, I skip around & watch different episodes

3 Likes