Jonathan Taylor out for Colts, Tyler. This could be very ugly for Indy

3 Likes

Iā€™d figure you would look. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

And thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yummmmmm.

3 Likes

We are going to Leahā€™s parents, glad I wonā€™t have to watch lol.

3 Likes

Shame. We will miss your commentary.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao, wonā€™t be much to say. They will get their ass kicked hahahha

You should have heard mine last night during Oilers. 2 goals in 7 seconds. I wasā€¦. Very angry lmao.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll watch with you, Musie

3 Likes

Well we both have fun watching & bitching about Reich

3 Likes

It just wont be the same. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hahaha, we havenā€™t seen Leahā€™s parents in a while, I said this is a perfect weekend to visitā€¦

Watch, it will be the one weekend the Colts get a victory and Sam plays lightā€™s out lmao. Oh well, I will have it recorded I will watch the game after when I get homeā€¦ Unless itā€™s like 59-0 then I wonā€™t lol.

3 Likes

I will however be home tomorrow for the Dallas and Oilers game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just applied for a new job with the Federal Governmentā€¦ Called a Security Screening Officer. Basically I am he person that does the screening for the new cadetsā€¦ I enter all their information into a spread sheet, and send it to the group that interviews and does their testingā€¦ Right up my alley as well. Just need to be fast at Typing and good data entry skills.

Wish me luck folks. Just applied today. I hope I hear somethingā€¦ It also pays 10 grand more than what I am getting now!

3 Likes

Good Luck!!!

3 Likes

Great news guys! I will be here for the Colts game! We are suppose to get almost a foot of snow tomorrow and Sunday, so we canā€™t drive out to her parentsā€¦ Leah just text me.

I will be here giving my angry commentary and Muse will give her feedback on the refs. It will be great lmao.

3 Likes

Thanks Muse! It sounds like a great job, I am really excitedā€¦ I hope I at least get picked for testingā€¦ I think I would do really good at this job.

3 Likes

Wow, a guy just came into city hall wearing a Redskins jacket. Donā€™t see too many Washington fans here haha

3 Likes

Weā€™re both right in advance

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Good luck!!

3 Likes

Sorry your visit was canceled but selfishly Iā€™m happy youā€™ll be here

2 Likes