Friday, January 5th

lol very wise and very true!

3 Likes

Gonna be brutal tough. Texans are a complete surprise team this year same with us. Battle of the under dogs. Hoping since it’s a home game we have the edge, but damn Stroud has been rock solid. Won’t be easy.

3 Likes

Time for a coffee!!! Half way done this day!

Then whiskey tonight!

3 Likes

For supper I’m going to the cafeteria here and getting their home made food pizzas. They’re so good!!

2 Likes

Just had left over spaghetti I made from yesterday. Why does certain foods taste better the next day?

Sooo, sooo good and than had a Tyler slice of apple pie.

Stuff

3 Likes

I made myself an “Italian Hamburger” for lunch. It’s 2 pieces of toast with a hamburger patty and covered with heated stewed tomatoes and topped with American cheese. Served open-faced. Quick, easy and delicious.

2 Likes

I love it!!! Go big or go home!!

3 Likes

Oh man that sounds amazing!!!

3 Likes

So Yum!!

3 Likes

We do discuss food a lot in the down times here. It is official, Ed, you are a full member here now. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Lmao yes we do!!!

3 Likes

Innovation meeting time

Last meeting of the day.

3 Likes

Well, that’s good.

3 Likes

I like to eat and I like to cook. Unfortunately, it kind of sucks cooking for one. If I want to make a good meal I end up eating it for 2-3 days. I cook a lot of chicken, fettuccine Alfredo, Mac and cheese things like that.

3 Likes

All good stuff. I use to cook more but now with family older and doing stuff Ive cut back.

3 Likes

I love all those things!

I like eating too! I like to Bbq, but I’m not great with using anything else lmao. My wife is luckily

3 Likes

USA wins 2024 World Junior- woot

3 Likes

Yes they did. They had a great team!!

2 Likes

Meetings done!!

Heading home. Be back ina. Couple hours!

2 Likes

Finally home

Time to relax. Hope everyone had a good day!

Time for a whiskey!

Colts game tomorrow has me nervous

3 Likes