Friday January 20

Morning all

Oilers wirh a huge win! Watched the entire game.

5 straight!

Have a good day all

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great Friday

3 Likes

I watched most of the second period & all of the third. Game was on ESPN. Campbell came up big when he needed too. Oilers played fast.

3 Likes

Interesting. I can’t post what I want to post because the body is too similar to what I posted in the the thread I created in error.

2 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Have an awesome day!

2 Likes

Anyone else having trouble with new threads and posts appearing? Is it just me?

3 Likes

Ive had that happen to me fo a while now. Plus, have to do. at least four chatactera, wont let me do shorter…and Good morning!

2 Likes

Thank you, Muse. I didn’t see that a new thread was created for today so I started a new one :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Jack, it’s an Abbiethon on Sundance starting at 1:00 PM

2 Likes

Bruins kicked butt again last night. Celts served notice by beating Golden State

2 Likes

GPB on J! tonight

2 Likes

I reread what you wrote, I thought you were referring to posts not threads. So, no havent happened to me, Joolz.

3 Likes

#GoBruins
#GoCeltics

3 Likes

Apparently it’s both, Muse. Definitely posts. The Topic used to be bolded with the number next to it indicating the new posts. It appears I have to click on Unread (I think) at the very top.

3 Likes

I been able to see in bold the unread nessages per thread. But a few what the heck happens here. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I need to watch the end of that C’s game because when I paused to go pick my son up from baseball (yes, it’s snowing here and we’re already starting baseball) it looked all but certain they were going to lose.

B’s got up 2-0 fairly quickly and never looked back.

Red Sox still suck.

4 Likes

Played great the entire game man. McDavid and Drai were in beast mode and Campbell with his 6th superb start. He has been the goalie we needed. This team is really turning it around!

2 Likes

Can’t say I have lol.

2 Likes

Lmao. This is a certain

Can’t wait to watch them but not expecting a good season :joy:

2 Likes

They may surprise us, the Sox and the Colts

3 Likes