Friday - Friday - Friday

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

Have a fantastic day!

2 Likes

I just earned a new Badge!

Regular

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 3. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active readers, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now recategorize and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day.

I’m in good company including Jack, Muse, Tyler, and others. I can enter the private lounge area.
Join me? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Morning all!!!

Good job Joolz!

Let’s go get more comfortable in the lounge everyone :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great day

Congrats on your badge, Joolzie

When we going to the lounge? What goes on in the lounge? Will Angie be in the lounge?

3 Likes

Oddly enough, I swear I earned that badge before because I was joking about being “Regular.” Metamucil and all that :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think I remember that

3 Likes

:heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Here it is from a Sox vs. Pirates game thread back in August.

3 Likes

Again:

Apr '19 - I just became “Regular.” Must be my high fiber diet. :grin: Ooh, and I can access a private lounge area.

3 Likes

Lmao, fiber diet… Yes maybe it means your regular in the bathroom hahahaha.

3 Likes

I’m drinking a coffee… Tonight will be a beer night :slight_smile:

Team Canada is yet again champs, and Oilers won last night and have the top wild card spot for the time being. Cool!

Colts… well they still suck, but I’m watching a game from 2010 that is pretty cool.

3 Likes

Hope everyone having a good day!

Lunch time for me

2 Likes

What we having?

2 Likes

Lunch here also. Debating between salmon cakes or floundercwith 2 sides and bread plus slic3 pineapple cake

3 Likes

This gets my vote

3 Likes

I am stuffed :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Boring tv dinner

3 Likes

I bet :joy:

3 Likes

Having cheese smokies tonight mmmm

3 Likes

Which option did you go with?