Friday December 9

I think we are going to Costco tonight… Ugh, it’s going to be busy!

Leah has her eyes on the Netherlands game on right now. As her family is Dutch. We are rooting them on, and I like England who plays tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s hope no one pisses Leah off at Costco. Tread lightly, people

3 Likes

No kidding, she will be carrying her bow and arrow… I have seen her with a gun, I don’t want to see what kind of Robin Hood type skills she possessed with a bow and arrow LOL!

3 Likes

I want baseball and an epic game thread.

2 Likes

Netherlands was down 2-0 and came back and tied it… It’s going to penalty kicks right now, Leah said it’s an intense game as far as soccer goes haha. I wish I was at home watching it right now. Hopefully Netherlands takes it!

3 Likes

Same!!!

3 Likes

Funniest & all over the place threads ever!

3 Likes

I just put it on

3 Likes

Well damn

3 Likes

What has been our biggest thread?

Also, one day J! winners this week not fun.

3 Likes

I’m curious about that as well

3 Likes

Yes!!!

3 Likes

Netherlands lost in penalty kicks :frowning: damn what a game!! I am kind of sad I missed it… Weird, I am not a big soccer guy but that game sounded amazing… We are rooting for England the rest of the way now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We have hit well over 1,000 before… I can’t remember if we did that just once, or if we did that twice… but i remember we had a big game thread in the post season two years ago and we were awesome… But I can’t remember if we have done that a couple times or not. I would love to go back and find that thread, but it would take forever lol.

3 Likes

Almost home time, I can have beer and tacos. We are making tacos tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just got a fresh coffee right now (From Starbucks, which I don’t like but oh well) I am going to drink it now.

2 Likes

I believe we hit 1000 more than once

3 Likes

You are right, I found one in August :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok folks, I am out of here. I will be back later and we can all watch tv together and have a beer and party :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This. :yawning_face:

3 Likes