Good morning, everyone :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Morning. All

Have. A great day.

3 Likes

Jacket today

3 Likes

Rams came back and won last night… wow… Baker had some late magic to get a couple touchdowns! Awesome to see him do well!

3 Likes

I saw it & was very happy for him

3 Likes

Last night, we played games… they had a arcade… And there was a shooting game and Leah was unreal at it lol. You had to shoot discs and she went 15 of 16… Destroyed everyone there lmao. I got like 4 hahahah. I sucked! I think people were scared that Leah was such a good shot lmao!

3 Likes

I think people were scared for you. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hola

3 Likes

Hahahaha, Hey!!! They loved me… I was wearing Red Sox Gear and one of the people there was a Red Sox fan and a nice guy… WE chatted. There was a ton of people there… Probably a good 25 people, so we only stayed for about 3 hours. I was sleepy and ready to go home, Leah too!

3 Likes

Moral of the story. Don’t piss off Leah :rofl:

3 Likes

This. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao, that is what I said… If a burglar comes in here, my god lmao

3 Likes

I am getting anxious for Red Sox baseball…

Oilers play Minnesota tonight at 8:00 they can never beat those guys… See if they can finally win that game.

3 Likes

Soo ready for baseball.

3 Likes

Same Muse! I think this weekend I will go back and watch games 4, 5, 6, 7 from the 04 World Series year against the Yankees :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

I think I will have Miller High Life tonight :slight_smile: It’s currently 14 F… And suppose to get to 32 F… Insane warm weather for this time of year for us! That calls for a beer lol!

2 Likes

a.k.a. water :wink:

2 Likes

Naw, that is the shitty American version you guys have that is like 3.5 percent. The big boys here in Canada have real beer and it’s 5 percent :slight_smile: Our beer is stronger muahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Still not as strong as my 8.7 IPA’s but it’s a nice change :slight_smile:

2 Likes