Friday: December 2

I think he will. It has 4 and 6 in chain with 2 extra chains and more. I wanted both blades not just one or other

3 Likes

Agree, Tyler, Mac is a good kid. I believe in him and know he knows football . He also know the crap going on. I like that he said so.

3 Likes

Definitely!

3 Likes

I got lots of liquor. Gonna get nice and drunk tonight :smiley:

3 Likes

It is Friday

3 Likes

Wait, is it Leah approved?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Interesting question

3 Likes

Ya I reached out to my dad. She said I can

I haven’t been drunk I a. While haha.

3 Likes

Surprisingly yes :joy:

3 Likes

How did the that go?

3 Likes

Yes, what he asked and why did you?

Cant be good if you are getting drunk.
We here for ya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

He ignored me as I figured haha. Not sure why he called.

I won’t get drunk tonight, but I am going to have a few :slight_smile: There is that Forty Creek Nanaimo Cream that goes good with ice I am going to try :slight_smile: I can’t have too many… We have some christmas party tomorrow that we are taking Ayden too, but tonight he is going for a sleep over at my moms… SO I shall take advantage with the booze :slight_smile:

And possibly with Leah :wink: hahahahaha

2 Likes

So why did he call? Thinking outloud.

3 Likes

Beats the heck out of me… My brother’s don’t know either… Maybe he will still text, who knows. Leah was dead against me texting him, but I went ahead anyway… Meh I haven’t talked to him in almost 4 years so I could care less. If he responds he does, if not… Even better lmao!

3 Likes

You do what works for your family and you.

3 Likes

Does Ayden like Santa?

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Lmao, when we went to the christmas party at Leah’s work alst weekend he was scared and wouldn’t go get a picture with Santa hahaha so I am not too sure… I think he likes the idea of Santa, but to go and get a pic with him scares the crap out of Ayden lmao!!!

3 Likes

Santa can be a little scary for little kids.

3 Likes

And others. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes