Friday Braves@ Sox

I need to charge the phone so gonna chill. Take care, guys. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Night, Musie. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I miss Andrew Luck

1 Like

Good night Muse!!

1 Like

Same jack.

I miss him like crazy man! He was one of a kind amazing!!

1 Like

What a shame they provided him with the shittiest o line

1 Like

What you watching jack

1 Like

I am watching The Walking Dead. On season six now. Apparently next season is where it starts getting extremely good and graphic.

1 Like

I’m gonna charge my phone jack. I’ll be back later if you’re around my man.

1 Like

College b-ball tournament. Sorry I missed you, Tyler

1 Like

Still here brother

Just charging phone. Belle sleeping. She will wake soon to eat and hopefully be as good as she was last night with no screaming!

1 Like

Uh oh

I have to pee…. But don’t want to get up and wake Belle

Dammit

1 Like

I peed and took Bella she stayed asleep

1 Like

Proof in sexy pose

1 Like

I’m still here. I did doze off for a bit though

1 Like

All good my man. I do that lots lol

I get to sleep in tomorrow so I feel good tonifht. Leah will wake at three and take over

1 Like

Belle been sleeping for two hours. She will wake any time now

1 Like

Sounds like she is having a good night though

1 Like

Belle is waking up, and she just farted in my hand lol. When she is fully awake, I will go get her a bottle and change her. We switched her to dairy free formula, and it seems to be helping her tummy pains, but holy smokes, her farts stink.

1 Like

So far buddy. It’s so hard to say with her. One night she is excellent, and the next she will scream for hours. But her medicine and the dairy free formula definitely seem to be working. Wonders for her. The medicine is prescribed for three months, so hopefully by the time she comes off of it, she will be through her colic stage and not screaming anymore.

1 Like