2 Likes

Man, I did a Tyler at lumch.:rofl:

3 Likes

Ate too much pizza did you

3 Likes

Hahahaha good work Muse!!! I love it!!

3 Likes

Small vent.

People that smoke at work grrr. The new guy they hired smokes, and he goes out almost every hour to have a cigaretteā€¦ My coordinator Paul is finally going to talk to him about itā€¦ He hasnā€™t even been here 2 weeks and he already goes for a bunch of smokes and takes long breaksā€¦ He is a decent worker, and learns pretty quick, but goes out for a ton of smokesā€¦

I couldnā€™t imagine being at a job 9 days and going out for a smoke every hour on the hour. He went at 1245 and now he is going again just nowā€¦ An hour and 15 mins later, and then he will likely go again around 3:30ā€¦ Grrrrr, damn smokers lol.

The other officer did the same thingā€¦ Smoked every hour, itā€™s annoying lol.

3 Likes

He be fired.

3 Likes

I am very 50/50 on himā€¦ He isnā€™t well liked by the rest of the team, and the girls downstairsā€¦ He is super arrogantā€¦ however with that saidā€¦ He learns fast and seems to be a decent worker, but he is a bit of a pigā€¦ He is arrogant and he smokes every hour on the hourā€¦ He also lies a lot too. He said the other day he was outside for a smoke and a girl tried to apparently suck him off in the parking lotā€¦ He is super weird, and just gives me a creepy odd vibe. Canā€™t say I am a huge fan of him.

3 Likes

Itā€™s official, Jack.

Alabama hiring Notre Dameā€™s Rees as new OC

3 Likes

Bummer for ND but he eventually wants to be a head coach so it was a good career move for him.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think I like the new guy.

3 Likes

That makes two of us. We will see what happens

When Iā€™m off work for three weeks with baby. He will be directly under Paul so we will see what happens.

3 Likes

Dont like him either.

3 Likes

Mt Washington, NH atm is -44 with wind chill -100 .

3 Likes

-100ā€¦ Definitely not peeing outside type weather thatā€™s for sure lol!

2 Likes

So our fave Chinese food place is closedā€¦ for a couple weeks while they renovateā€¦ So we are trying a new place. Iā€™m scared!

3 Likes

You will die.

3 Likes

Well, your penis will.

3 Likes

LMAO!!! Muse hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

3 Likes