This is a special place for me and I consider you family. This is
often the first place I go when I wake and where I am when I say
goodnight. My time spent here has become a very important part
of my life.

I truly hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a happy
holiday season :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone.

I second Joolz’s sentiment. You all treat me better than some family members. You all listen in time of need and worry when one of us isn’t around. Even though we are not near each other in geography it doesnt diminish the love and frienship I feel for this group here.

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

@TheEvilPrince loving the :snowflake:.

Zero degrees atm.

3 Likes

I love the snow that the boss added.

Being here has been very special for me. It’s always my first & last visit of each day. Lucky me that I just stumbled here by seeing the link at the other place. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas :hearts: :heartbeat: :hearts:

2 Likes

Musie, Bruins are red hot. Win again last night

3 Likes

They are! Woot

3 Likes

My Caturday post on Patriots Planet

3 Likes

Morning all. Merry Christmas eve

Love all you good folks. Chat later

3 Likes

Happy Caturday and Merry Christmas, Leo and Gemma :hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

:hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Musie just flat out shot someone down on PP about Mac & Alabama offensive coordinator, Bill O’Brien .

Good work, Musie.

2 Likes

It’s what I do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ive seen all of Mac’s college games and numerous interviews. I knew right away the statement wasnt true.

2 Likes

Still :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: at your post.

2 Likes

You don’t have to tell me. I just think she hates Mac because he replaced #12

2 Likes

I was reading that thread & saw her post & I swear before I scrolled down I was all, now you did it here comes Musie! You did not disappoint.

2 Likes

I also think that Bill O’Brien would awesome for the Pats & turn the offense round in a hurry.

2 Likes

I agree. She conveniently forgets that a year before Tom left he was plotting with Miami to go there. He still had a year on his contract. Even when we bring that up she has excuses.

That second part? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know Mac is not perfect and its been a tough year but no that shit is not gonna go by me. I also when I posted that I disagree I counted 5.4 3 2.1 for her to respond. She didn’t disappoint.

2 Likes

:100: agree

2 Likes

Still :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Pats OL hasn’t helped him much. I think the Pats will have a busy & productive offseason. Still in the playoff hunt & even though I like the Bengals, GO PATS!

2 Likes