Georgia going to work on LSU now.

2 Likes

#Dirty rooting for G

3 Likes

Are you watching?

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

LSU cant tackle, in sesse, bring the Georgia player down.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try. The building we are in has terrible service

We here now!!!

Time for liquor

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Stupid me went to PP to see Mazz saying Bill is now known as ruining a young QB. I was going to write something but she needs to be right and have last word. How I know? That how she been when I challenged her bull.

3 Likes

She seems like she has nothing better to do so she will sit there and argue until the other person is tired and gives up.

3 Likes

Well I wrote something after all and yes.

2 Likes

Prob is she breaks no rules but rides the lin to where so many want her gone and asks us why is she still there. She called wrong one of my opinion. I was like its an opinion. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I saw the poll & left ASAP

2 Likes

Iā€™ll bold it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Diff thread. Its the game thread from Thur. Some things are her opinion but doesnt write that, she states things as fact and get people angry. Ive told her 2x than put that in there. But she doesnā€™t.

You told me a bit about her and it is sad. But this method of being on a forum doesnt wotk well. I find it hard to believe she doesnt get it.

2 Likes

Canā€™t you put her in the AC forum?

1 Like

You liked that?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I had replied but realized that it was a long post she made and she might not get what I was asking so had to go back but she had replied alreadyā€¦ She hides when she is there. I do also. A sure way to see if she is on, reply to one of her post. #MuseSmart

2 Likes

I laughed so hard.

2 Likes

I dont know if I have the power to do so.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good luck getting an answer on that one. BB ruining young qbā€™s. Okay. Good freaking grief.

2 Likes