Brady will NOT be back in New England

3 Likes

I am trying not to feel a little bitter. But I guess he has to be curious what it will be like with a fresh start and a different coach.

1 Like

I hear ya but Iā€™m not bitter at all and not trying to be. I am honestly very interested to see what he can do with those A+ receivers down there and what Bill has up his sleeve moving forward.

Iā€™m quite excited.

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced Belichick at least entertained the idea of trading Brady and keeping Garapolo and Brady got wind of it and went to Kraft who shut it down.

1 Like

Also not bitter at all.

The dance had to come to an end someday and frankly I wouldnā€™t want to watch Brady circle the drain in NE.

If going to TB reinvigorated him then great.

If he goes to TB and continues to decline, at least its out if sight, out if mind.

3 Likes

I really am glad the situation is done, Tom is gone and we hopefully have a season again next year.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not really upset with Brady, I would probably want a change if I worked for BB for 20 years too, itā€™s more the reporters trying to lay blame and force everyone to pick sides.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Beautiful. That fact that he got cut loose and moved on on his own is just freaking awesome. Mutual love and a mutual decision.

He earned whatever the hell he wants. High Five to Brady and this organization starting at the top with Bob Kraft.

Iā€™m sorry but the ā€œIntroductory Conference Callā€ should have been this:

ā€œHello. Iā€™m Tom Brady.ā€

Just like Johnny Freekinā€™ Cash.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if youā€™ve ever listened to Tom Bradyā€™s call-ins to MNF or TNF, but itā€™s rare that he ever says anything controversial.

The definition of politics is ā€œtalking a lot without saying much,ā€ and Brady could run for office.

The new tampa uniforms are kind of cool. Brady will look snazzy