Bored with this Quarantine, anyone else? post stupid games here

3 Likes

I think we’ve talked about this before in another thread, but that #11 is supposed to be part of Kubrick’s poke at all those who thinks he helped fake the Apollo 11 Lunar Landing.

1 Like

Speaking of Steven King, you reckon that red car in behind Bates’ Motel is Christine?

1 Like

Nice catch. Yeah, It’s definitely Christine.

1 Like

Okay, the house in the far background (behind Christine) looks suspiciously like the Amityville Horror house.

One more … there’s a little girl watching a scrambled TV signal inside Mushnik’s … Poltergeist.

2 Likes

Speaking of the shining. Dr Sleep. The sequel was very good.

Definitely. Good catch

I also see Annabelle

1 Like

Under that “Slaughtered Lamb” sign? I think you’re right.

Had to look up who Mushnik is (I’m a cheating cheater who cheats), but apparently, that’s from Little Shop of Horrors.

1 Like

Okay, this is a stretch, but I think that green pod-looking thing behind and to our left of the Jack-O-Lantern might be from Aliens.

1 Like

Could the mob with pitch forks be from Young Frankenstein?

2 Likes

Scream

2 Likes

Candyman

The bee by the light!

beetlejuice (suit next to Freddy Kruger)

2 Likes

OMG, I missed the whole premise of this thread. I thought we were just listing horror movies we liked. I missed the picture in Mikie’s first post :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I’m often ignored so don’t worry Joolz, you are not the first

2 Likes

Lmao Joolz hahahahaah

2 Likes

I’m ignored at my job a lot. Don’t feel bad folks. People give ideas, and then I do and it gets ignored lol.

2 Likes

I can’t figure out what is leaning against the lamp post behind Scream Guy’s head.

Is it the power packs from Ghostbusters?

1 Like