August 12, 2022 - Game 114 - Yankees @ Red Sox

I was raised on leftovers

3 Likes

I thought I should save a copy of that screen. I figure it will appear many times in the future.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It sounded good anyway. Okay truth be told, I was typing & Leo walked on my laptop & boom. I didnā€™t notice until Tyler quoted so it was too late to delete. Leo is the main offender

3 Likes

Hmm, blaming Leo to his lawyer.

Keep on digging , your hole isnt big enough.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sameā€¦ My usual lunch was leftovers or little frozen dinners in the microwave that were a dollar each lmao. I never ate more than 2 or 3 bucks for lunch hahaha. I was a cheapoā€¦ Still am, granted supper we go out or order in a couple times a week but meh.

3 Likes

Lmao good one ahahahahha.

3 Likes

I like my reply to Jack.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Look at that beautiful and innocent animal right there.

3 Likes

Handsome Leo!

3 Likes

Suppose to get to 96.8 today. Gross. I thought we were done with this shit. Piss off already you stupid gross ass weather. Nobody likes you here. We are Canadiansā€¦ We donā€™t like anything over 77

3 Likes

:rofl::heart_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That ā€œWe are Canadiansā€ declaration.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol, I donā€™t know what this meansā€¦ but I hate warm weather. Get lost stupid hot weatherā€¦ I like cool and jacket weather

I mean -45 is a bit much because that almost kills people lmao, but I will take that over hot

3 Likes

Hell to the yes, Iā€™ll take Maine cold over hotter than Hell NC.

3 Likes

Yes!!!

Preach it!!!

3 Likes

Well lunch time. Going home to eat some kind of pulled pork sandwich and probably a couple eggs :joy:

With hot sauce. The hot sauce was good mmmm

3 Likes

Ham sandwich and tomato bisque soup is what Iā€™m having

3 Likes

I have to admit, he is a handsome devil

3 Likes

3 Likes