4 Likes

Sorry, just a test. No issues.

4 Likes

You making us pizza Clown???

3 Likes

Because I’m down for that if you do!!

3 Likes

It looks yummy!

No, I mentioned to him our issue with uploading pictures.

3 Likes

That was made a few months ago and I posted about it on the Planet. Was a ‘Meatzza’. That crust you see is made from ground Italian sausage.

4 Likes

OMG… I need to try that! I bet that was so filling lol.

What kind of toppings do you like on your pizza?

3 Likes

It was weird, as soon as you and Joolz took off… me and jack found it faster and the pictures loaded lmao. It’s like it couldn’t contain 4 people last night or something. Seems really good today though!

3 Likes

You’re just pouring gas on the fire. Dumping it on whole damn thing

3 Likes

I think that one was just cheese, since the crust itself was meat. I generally don’t load up on too many toppings. Maybe pepperoni, bacon, and/or onion if the mood strikes.

No, I forgot, this had bacon with an alfredo sauce,

4 Likes

Lol… Naw, they would have found it faster if it was just them and we were gone too… It was just slow last night for whatever reason.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Bacon with Alfredo Sauce… That looks fantastic. That would definitely be filling with the meat as the crust lol!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I only had one piece.

Leftovers for the week though.

4 Likes

The exact wording was:

3 Likes

Sounds great, UT.

3 Likes

My account was hacked last night.

3 Likes

Haha, I need to try that recipe… That sounds awesome! Left overs are as good as currency in our house. We are poor, so we love left overs lmao. I survive off that for lunch all week and boiled eggs thanks to Muse showing me how to peel them properly lol.

3 Likes

lmao yup, Jack started this bahahahahahhahaha.

3 Likes

The pizza looks very tasty

3 Likes

Hacked.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes