A special message for my BSU family

Hey 60 posts. Not bad lol.

2 Likes

:angry: Joolz on Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Iā€™m home now & going to watch the next game & relax.

2 Likes

How was your day Jack my man??

2 Likes

It was nice. Glad my ma was able to come this year.

She is in excellent shape & very active but she is 84 so never know how many of these things she has left.

2 Likes

Awe That is awesome buddy, I am glad you got a good visit in with her. Hopefully she lives for another 20 years

2 Likes

My son is watching planes, but once he goes to bed in 20 minutes I think we will watch a movie or something

2 Likes

We are going to have a and W tonight. We havenā€™t had it yet. Leah has been teaching, she is on her way home now

2 Likes

Good Football game going on right now by the looks of it. Raiders and Cowboys

2 Likes

Looks like itā€™s going to overtime.

2 Likes

Hope you & your brother had a nice visit, Joolzie.

2 Likes

Yes, it was a nice visit. Glad you got to see your mom.

2 Likes

Go raiders. I hope they win this game. Dallas is so overrated

2 Likes

Glad everyone had a very good visit with family today. Muse Is still visiting and probably having an awesome visit

2 Likes

My son is sitting on me, and I have to pee. Itā€™s a dilemma

2 Likes

Early bed Time for me tonight probably as well. Maybe watch an hour or so of a movie and be in bed for nine. I am tired

2 Likes

I havenā€™t been sick in a long time, but Iā€™m feeling a little bit achy tonight so hopefully Iā€™m not catching my sons cold.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not feeling well tonight either. Iā€™m very weak and my stomach is bothering me. I have this hot and cold thing going on too.

1 Like

Sorry you two arenā€™t feeling well. Get some good rest & hopefully feel better tomorrow.

2 Likes

This thread is missing something coffee

2 Likes