4.29.22 Red Sox at Orioles:7:05 pm on NESN

Let’s get a bleeping win

Tyler, I went to the bookstore just now, I should have stayed home. I have two books of King and one of Joe HIll now. And I wanted a third King but I believe I have it. I really need to work on my catalog for my books so I don’t get doubles anymore.

But two more KIng and one J. Hill, woohoo!!!

Good morning, everyone!

3 Likes

Jack, I logged into the forum for parrots. I got so many remarks , likes and <3 for what I wrote to that user. I am still reading comments.

3 Likes

That’s so awesome !!! Which one are you starting next ???

And morning all!!! Have a great day.

3 Likes

I am reading Fireman by Hill

I got by King 1922 and The Body, both are under 200 pages.

I got Black Phone by Hill which are short stories.
I wanted to get The Sun Dog by King but that is the one I think I have already.

While reading Fireman will read The Body and after that 1922 since they are both small. Often I will read more than one book at a time.

I didn’t mean to buy any books but I did. LOL

3 Likes

I heard Fireman is really good! I actually haven’t read the book 1922, but I watched the movie and it’s creepy as hell. The part where he visualizes his wife looking at him while she is dead in the cellar or whatever it was is super creepy!!! You have some good reading material, I am jealous.

3 Likes

My goal is to finish Tommyknockers this weekend, I haven’t read in a couple weeks with the wedding and going out for celebrations and all that. I finally have a Saturday to just relax tomorrow so I think I can get in lots of reading. I also am going out Sunday to a disc trial (not play) so I can read some out there too while Ayden and Leah play.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:

3 Likes

Morning Joolz!!!

3 Likes

The 1922 movie was insane, wasn’t it? We loved it. And yes Stephen King creepy. LOL

You been busy with the wedding, Ayden being sick and work being hectic. Life is like that.

At this point I believe I have about 90-95 percent of King’s book. But it is a rough guess. My Agatha Christie collection I have 95 percent. The ones I don’t have are out of print so I am always looking for them plus I need to replace some that are damaged in some way since I bought most of them through bookstores.

I gave all of my Patterson books away a few years ago to a women’s shelter. I gave about 120 books away that time, it felt good. I also love Bentley Little. I started reading him when I saw King recommend him. He did not steer wrong, he is wonderful.

I love Greg Ilse, I always get his name spelled wrong.

Those are my man squeezes, LOL, in my library at home. I have others but those four, now that Patterson is gone, I really enjoy. But now I am doing Joe Hill so got to make room for him. Like Kava a bit as well.

Ugh. Can I get paid to read?

LOL

Who do you all like to read?

How about you?

3 Likes

Good morning, gang :heart:

3 Likes

Good morning shugs.

Hey Christmas has come early in the way of PP and the draft. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow that sounds like you have a lot of books! I don’t have too many books anymore. I used to have a lot but since moving I don’t know where they are anymore. I really like Dean Koontz. I read a book called Odd Thomas about 15 years ago and it was really good! I have changed a lot. I used to like Dragon lance and Forgotten Realms books, but I don’t like the fantasy Dungeons and Dragons books anymore now that I am older. I used to love them in High School, and loved R.A Salvatore.

Now pretty much just Stephen King, and will get a book by Joe Hill shortly

3 Likes

Morning buddy.

2 Likes

When we moved to where we are now we had a moving truck, the largest UHaul had, full of books. It was insane. One year a video store was going out of business and I bought two massive bookcases that they used, another bookstore was going out business after that and I bought three more. They are full. I am always looking to see which books I can give away, donate and so on.

Odd Thomas is great! Hubby likes Koontz, has his books all over here. He likes K . Slaughter and Lee Childs for starters.

It is awesome to discuss books with ya, buddy.

2 Likes

I agree!!! I don’t get to discuss books very often with people. Leah reads so I can talk about it with her and her parents but that is about it. It’s nice to have someone to talk about books with… And grown up books lmao. I have comic nerd friends that we can discuss the latest issue fo Batman or the Flash but it’s nice to be able to discuss actual books hahahah

3 Likes

Haven’t looked yet but I will :rofl:

2 Likes

It really is. So anytime you want to discuss anything or an author, go for it. :slight_smile:

Hubby and son are comic and graphic novel nerds, LOL, and son is big into Manga, he got me reading some as well. Good grief. LOL

3 Likes

You won’t see some of the stuff we got rid of some of the stuff. LOL

3 Likes

Did the person we mentioned show up!

3 Likes

Briefly but it was other members who I am now watching.

Now I wonder which one you are referring to. LOL

3 Likes