3.30.23 Baltimore vs Boston @ 210 pm

Muse,

Check out what I sent you on messenger lmao

3 Likes

I get blocked due to Atlanta and DC teams. NESN Ill get Spring Training but no real games. So it comes to getting games on ESPN, Fox, TBS etc other stations. I have acces to streams through a paid service just need to do it more

3 Likes

Tyler; wow. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol I cringed and laughed so hard!!!

3 Likes

Yes, first rhe cringe. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, okay, Muse. I thought you got all Sox games.

3 Likes

Ill have the game on after lunch. Hubby will put it on after lunch. I cant find a cord I need to do it even though he said, 'Just look "

I did :rofl::rofl::rofl: Its hiding in play site apparently for him to walk it and find it within 10 milliseconds. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We use the computer, HDMI cord and this and that to get to the paid stream and get it on my tv. Im not use to loading games he is. But Im learning.

NESN gets blocked a lot. So the paid stream I get all my boys

3 Likes

AND even if I found the cord he switched to a different laptop to use solely for streams to tv it has a password. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I will time to see how long it takes him to find the cord once he enters the living room.I give him ten seconds and i’m being generous because you know life after I spent 10 mins looking for it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Joolz, Im surrounded by so many sport teams that they block NESN a lot. Something with laws and byways. It didnt use to be like this with NESN down here

3 Likes

Ok, I spammed enough with posts, dont want to be THAT poster.:rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You can never have enough Spam.

3 Likes

I bet I’m missing some pregame stuff :frowning_face:

3 Likes

According to this you can stream free today.

2 Likes

Mmmmm spam

3 Likes

Judge gets a home run. What a poop head.

3 Likes

Are you watching the Yankees?

2 Likes

Yes, fried Spam :yum:

2 Likes

We are putting the game on

Hubby found the cord in 2 sec HOWEVER he had moved the cord in my defense

2 Likes