3.24.22 Thursday

LMAO OMG hahahahaha this is absurd

Checks Amazon to see if any are stock

1 Like

This is a good song! I like his ketchup tattoo by the way.

2 Likes

Told ya. :rofl:

2 Likes

It is a great song, he is so likeable, My first song I heard from him was Donā€™t, that video is sic.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2rhdFRehU

2 Likes

I told you all how to fix the problem of those flaps. LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

Love listening to the music pre 2000 station

THey are playing this song right now,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf6ng1Hsb7I

2 Likes

Wish I could listen to music at work! Would make the days pass faster, but canā€™t. Need to listen for the phone and canā€™t listen without headphones because it disturbs others in the office :frowning: Poopy

Though when I worked late aat the election office, I watched the Oilers games on teh computer and didnā€™t give a shit if it bothered others lmao. I was working 12 hour shifts so bite me lol.

2 Likes

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@Tyler

2 Likes

Lmao and I would do it all over again if given the chance hahaha, except I am out of that department thank god so I wonā€™t have to worry about doing tha tany time soon lol .

2 Likes

I want Arbys.

1 Like

Arbyā€™s is amazing!

1 Like

Agreed!! Havenā€™t had it in ages because we only have one in the entire city and itā€™s always so busy, every time I go there itā€™s like a line of 10 cars and it takes an hour lol so I donā€™t go but lately I have been craving it.

1 Like

I might suck up the cost and just order extra innings. Itā€™s about 125 whick works out to just over 20 bucks a monthā€¦ I get so sad when I miss the Sox games lol

1 Like

@Jack do you get all the Red Sox games?

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhh Rick Springfield and Jessieā€™s GIrl

Just ordered Sox tv, will have all the games whoop whoop!

1 Like

Muse is excited about music and I am exicted about the purchase of the Sox games.

There is alot of excitement going on in this thread lol. Joolz and Jack have to tell us what excites them now.

I mean that in the most non sexual way possible.

1 Like

I have #NESN, g rat

I have NESN, I know how fortunate I am, so yes music is making my edits go better. LOL

Where did you order that/ YAY!!!1

Ass flaps no doubt.

LOLOL

1 Like