3.16 Thursday

It is an upset.

3 Likes

Itā€™s like when you find out someone is a faster typist than me or more handsome than meā€¦ A complete upset that nobody sees coming a mile away.

3 Likes

He has grown so much from the first time we saw him.

2 Likes

Now Bobby Okereke is gone from the Coltsā€¦ Holy shit, managementā€¦ Rebuilding what was a top 10 defenseā€¦ Unreal.

2 Likes

He went to the Giants on Tuesday. Parris Campbell just signed with the Giants as well.

2 Likes

I should let Ayden try out for the Coltsā€¦ Seems they are just blowing up the team, might as well let anyone try out now lmao.

2 Likes

Oilers and Dallas Stars tonight. Only 15 games away from playoffs and Dallas is number one in their division. Huge game tonight for Edmonton.

2 Likes

#Leo #Proof

3 Likes

Clearly I dont know how to drink frim a cup. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

So much hostility today on PP. I spent about 2 minutes tops reading & some folks are in a very argumentative mood. I mean we are like 5 months away from the first game

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

More :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah the lull between the SB and opening season is so much fun. Ugh

3 Likes

been there lmao!

3 Likes

Itā€™s ugly on the Colts board tooā€¦ Rebuilding a top 10 defense does not make people happyā€¦ Complete morons in charge of the Colts.

3 Likes

Half hour to go, and then home. I believe we are making pizza tonight.

Pictures are hard to take for supper, when I get home I basically scarf food down and take Belleā€¦ so probably no picture updates for a while of supper lol.

3 Likes

They need to hire you two.

3 Likes

Even with me getting 4 hours of sleep a night, I would make better choices than they would lmao.

3 Likes

Colts signed QB Gardner Minshew. Donā€™t ask me

1 Like

I will GTS

3 Likes