2021 Spring Training

Sox won today thanks to a 2-run walk off homer by Michael Chavis.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Figured Verdugo would! He was solid last year, he deserves it. If he sucks they can change things up… I’m sure there will be lots of changes as the season goes

I have my alarm set for the game this afternoon but I’m disappointed in the lineup. Was hoping to see some of the regular squad.

Bobby Dalbec slammed today.

2 Likes

He’s gonna be huge this year. I have a feeling.

1 Like

Boston Red Sox lineup: Jarren Duran (5-for-12, 2 homers, 2 doubles this spring) playing center, batting ninth; Alex Verdugo batting second

1 Like

Boston Red Sox notebook: Nick Pivetta K’s Randy Arozarena to finish strong start; Alex Cora sees ‘something cool going on’ at camp/

The Red Sox haven’t named their Opening Day starter yet but it sure looks like Eduardo Rodriguez is the favorite to get the nod.

The Red Sox want to keep Tanner Houck as a starter, which means he’ll likely start the year in Worcester. But if he’s throwing 96-97 mph like he did Wednesday, he might not be there long.

5-4 win for the Sox. Looking great through spring training so far.

I read Eddie had 6 strikeouts in 4 innings.

2 Likes

Three homers in the win over the Rays today.

2 Likes

High flying offence man oh man. Didn’t get to see the game but saw some beautiful highlights. Getting more and more excited for the season!!

1 Like
1 Like