I think it might be time to “Old Yeller” Pedroia.
Pass me the shut gun Travis, this ones rabid.
Had a friend ask me if I thought Pedroia’s return and the horrid Sox season to date had any connection. Coincidence?
I think so, he gives the impression he is a little bitch.
Red Sox place David Price on the injured list.
His unique elbow is the best.
Price has another boo-boo. Hey, where’s NG? I miss her.
Some good news. Holt may play today and Eovaldi’s bullpen session went well.
It may be time for Pedroia to either:
- Give up and announce his retirement
- Get on the Julian Edelman recovery plan and hope he doesn’t get caught
Red Sox First Baseman Hits IL With Bad Back
Hope you don’t mind, johnlocke. Here’s the scoop.
RED SOX ANNOUNCE ROSTER MOVES
BOSTON, MA – Prior to tonight’s game against the Chicago White Sox, the Boston Red Sox announced the following roster moves:
· Right-handed pitcher Steven Wright was reinstated from the restricted list.
· To make room for Wright on the 40-man roster, the Red Sox transferred right-handed pitcher Nathan Eovaldi to the 60-day injured list.
· To make room for Wright on the 25-man roster, the club optioned right-handed pitcher Josh Smith to Triple-A Pawtucket following last night’s game.
President of Baseball Operations Dave Dombrowski made the announcement.
Don’t like that Wright is back. Absolutely don’t like him… Hope everyone hides their wives.