2.15.22 This Tuesday

Good morning, everyone!

In honor of Carson who gives us so much :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

lol ugh lord. What a site to wake up to

Morning all. I won’t be active today. On the phones all day at work ugh gonna be busy

Have a good day

3 Likes

Oilers won again under their new coach. 3-0!

7-2-1 in their last 10. On fire!!

3 Likes

Good morning, friends.

I have a busy day so I won’t be around much.

I hope you all have a great day :heart:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart: Have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Tyler, take it easy, you got this.

Joolz, I hope you are feeling better.

Jack, have an amazing day.

I get to call Goodyear who still has not made my payment , call my insurance who charged me 16 bucks from May 2021 but only told me Feb of 2022 and was going to put it with a collection agency, and gosh so much more. I already feel the stress building up.

I see Tyler liked my meme from last night. You are welcome! LOLOL

3 Likes

Got an emergency message from daycare. She was rushed to the hospital. Had to stay home with ayden

Call me an asshole, but it’s beyond frustrating. I hope it’s nothing serious but now my 4th sick day since switching to my new job 4 months ago and all because Ayden gets sent home or day care closes. Fuck I’m sick of it. Hopefully she’s ok and it’s nothing serious, but might have to look at alternate options. I’m gonna be fired if I keep taking days off because our daycare is fucking useless and keeps closing. UGH. Pissed.

3 Likes

I think it is a good idea to check out other options and other daycar. Absolutely. :frowning:

3 Likes

Ya might have to start looking. Leah is on her way home. Unpaid. Lovely

But we are in our busy time I can’t keep fucking taking time off work. Is what it is. How our day care doesn’t have a backup option is insane.

3 Likes

That is how our daycare was. Everytime this happened one of us had take off. Now my job was not the most important compared to hubby but people depended on me like they depend on you and Leah.

3 Likes

Sorry for your troubles, Tyler. I can imagine the frustration you’re going through. Hang in there, brother

2 Likes

Jack, you are here. I saw this last night .

3 Likes

Shaughnessy is a curse word in New England.

3 Likes

I love Birdie! Dude was also a world champion trash talker that could back it up

3 Likes

I don’t know anything about him but I have heard that before

3 Likes

He is a douch sports reporter.

3 Likes

:rofl: heard that too

3 Likes

This guy?

3 Likes

Yup, the guy on the left jus tso we are clear.LOL

3 Likes

Leah came home. I came to work. Busy